The Medical Day Spa
Medical Day Spa of Chapel Hill provides medical grade skin and body care in a meticulous and luxurious environment.
Guests at our Chapel Hill NC Medi-Spa enjoy aesthetic treatments by our experienced doctor, registered nurses, aestheticians, massage therapists, and nail technician. This is the perfect place for skin rejuvenation as well as for relaxation and stress reduction.
Our wide variety of services will enhance your appearance and well-being.
- Medical Aesthetic Procedures – Cosmetic procedures include medical grade facials and skin care, Botox injections, laser vein treatment, and acne scars treatments.
- Laser Hair Removal – Permanent hair removal with the safest laser technology performed by certified laser nurses. Common areas include the face, underarms, bikini area for women and back for men.
- Laser Skin Tightening – Lax skin made firm with the GentleYAG laser without peeling or downtime.
- Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing – The CO2 fractional laser produces new collagen for skin resurfacing and skin rejuvenation. The “gold standard” of non-invasive cosmetic treatments. Great for wrinkles, loose skin, sun damaged skin, acne, and scars.
- Collagen Cosmetic Fillers – Dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, Belotero, and Radiesse) smooth out lines or wrinkles and restore volume with HA, the primary component of collagen.
- Photofacial IPL – IPL is a type of photo facial using intense pulsed light to correct hyperpigmentation and sun spots for people with lighter skin tones.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermaplaning – Microdermabrasion and epidermal leveling (dermaplaning) exfoliate the keratin layer for smoother, brighter skin.
- Peels and Specialty Treatments – Facial chemical peels bring new skin cells to the surface for a brighter, glowing appearance.
- Facial Treatments – Facial skin care is relaxing as well as therapeutic. Infusions of vitamins, amino acids, and proteins combat the damage caused by UV radiation, chemicals, and other stresses on the skin.
- Body Treatments – Body scrubs and wraps cleanse and repair skin, not just on the face.
- Massage Therapies – Includes deep tissue massage, Swedish massage, hot stone massage, and prenatal massage.
- Waxing – Hair removal applied to any body area for a quick and simple fix.
- Nail Care – Traditional and medical grade manicure and pedicure in the safest, most sanitary environment that avoids infection risks associated with most salon settings.
- Spa Packages – Great for special events like birthdays, bridal parties, or just to treat yourself to an extra dose of enjoyment. Half-day, full-day, and gift packages available.
- Gentleman’s Menu – Men also benefit from taking care of themselves and their skin.
Call 919-904-7111 to schedule a skin consultation or appointment to look and feel your best!